wtorek, 30 września 2008

Blossom Goodchild's Latest Channeling to the Federation of Light

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Blossom Goodchild's Latest Channeling to the Federation of Light

From the Federation of Light to Blossom
Goodchild:

Everything is so different for me now. I feel like someone shoved me
in a washing machine, shoved in the powder, turned it on … and put it
on permanent cycle!!

I wish I could switch everything off just for a short while, but I know I cannot. Dearest friends, I assume you are aware of all that is being said … good and not so good? So many different channels saying so many different things. I don’t need to ‘channell’ to say ‘Keep steadfast in THE TRUTH of your soul self AT ALL TIMES!! WE NEED TO REMEMBER THROUHOUT ALL OF THIS, THAT THE ESSENSE OF THIS VISIT IS LOVE! Are you there? Many are hanging out for your next communication. No pressure you understand?????Hello …?

What could we say to you that would comfort your soul?

You don’t need to say anything … just turn up on the 14th!

Blossom do not think that we are unaware of what is taking place for
you at this time. We are aware of many many things that you are not and we are asking that you continue to be just the same as you always have been. Full of Laughter and Light. Do not allow darker senses to drag you down. They above all, need the Light that you and others are prepared to shine. It is of much importance in these days that one remains in their TRUTRH. You may feel we are repeating ourselves. We
are only contemplating the possibilities of what could happen if one allows the untruths of those who have ill intent to penetrate into the energy fields of those who wish us well.

PEOPLE OF EARTH. THE TIME IS SO CLOSE NOW. BE WITH US. LET US BE ONE IN GLORY.

It is for your souls to remember who you are and why you have come. So many of you are listening to your soul’s quest and urging the TRUTH
within to reveal itself. “FEEL” the TRUTH. As we have said, there is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING that can take YOUR TRUTH away from you. DO NOT BE CONVINCED OTHERWISE. Send much LOVE to those who are lost and in the dark.

----------------------------------------------

Circumstances prevented me from continuing yesterday. It would be great to have a good session with you today. I feel in need of it. Just you and me!!!! Yeah right! There are SO many channels saying SO many things … I am not knocking them I just trying to remember how this all began and indeed where I last left my potty!!!Oh how joyous to make a joke. Let’s BRING on that LAUGHTER. It Lightens the load!

We are indeed present with you at this moment and many others that you are perhaps not aware of. We are of the understanding that you feel a little overloaded.

Understatement!

With all that is taking place. You have done exactly what we asked of you to do. You have gone far beyond that which was requested of you and we are in joy of how you are remaining in YOUR TRUTH. It is sad for the soul is it not dearest one, when those who feel they know of ‘GOD’ are far from knowing. They live in fear and doubt of their God
and indeed themselves. We wish to ‘debunk’ (?) these notions for humanity. We desire to bring to your kind a new way of thinking. Only the soul self can allow the TRUTH to unfold. It is by giving THE SELF permission, that keys to many doors are presented. We can not open these doors for an individual. We can only encourage and support. For
as you know dear Blossom the journey of the soul … its awakening … cannot be tampered with by another. That is why you are learning at a rapid pace, more so than ever before, to stand in the strength of what YOU TRUST as YOUR INNER KNOWING. That is what we ask each one of you to do. That is the wisest information we are able to offer you. In these forthcoming days much untruth will be selected and inforced.

LISTEN INTENTLY TO THE FEELING YOU FEEL.

If it feels right … go with it. If you feel ill at ease … then send it away with LOVE. All things that are not currently agreeable to your system … send away with LOVE. Do not judge it. Do not question yourself. FEEL YOUR TRUTH. We are aware that we continue on in the same vein. This is because it is of much importance. Many other channels are giving out information regarding numbers of ships etc. You note we do not. We … The Federation ... who have chosen you
Blossom to get the message out in this way remain steadfast in what we have announced. We ask you to do the same.

I am trying, Truly I am . But one can get swept away with all that is being said about the event. The biggest concern for me being that
other channels are saying it may not be possible on the 14th , but it will be happening soon/now/ up until feb09/ by the end of Oct? Etc, etc. At the end of the day it will be what it will be and nothing and no-one can change that. I get that. But would you say then … OK… deep breathe… cos you know how I shrivel in anticipation when asking questions … that you are going to appear on the 14th OCT?

YES BLOSSOM. THAT IS AFFIRMATIVE!

And do you know what … I believe you! THERE I”VE SAID IT!! YEEHA! I’m getting there … slowly but surely. I do question why you chose me
though. I’m not exactly one of Gods most intelligent beings. I can’t retain information very well. A mind like a sieve. Then I decided … I KNOW WHAT I KNOW. And I KNOW WHAT LOVE FEELS LIKE. And … the rest?... well, that’s an individuals choice to feed the mind. That’s cool. Yet I find, in order to feed my mind … I must first of all make sure my soul has had breakfast! Phew… I can feel a bit of the Blossom I used
to know and Love returning.. LIGHT LIGHT LIGHT LIGHT LIGHT. LET’S KEEP THIS WHOLE THING LIGHT.!!!!!

There is little time left now until the ‘BIG AWAKENING’. As excitement builds in all worlds let us remain uplifted. Let us remember why this
is taking place. Let us send out PEACE to your planet and to every living thing that is involved in this CHANGE.

WE ARE LOVE.

YOU ARE LOVE

THERE IS ONLY LOVE.

KNOW OF IT.

BE IT.

Dear souls, who co join in THIS GREAT DIVINE PLAN, that shall allow freedom of self once again ... We say to you ...

WELCOME TO THE RETURN OF YOURSELVES. YOU SHALL KNOW OF THIS BY KNOWING YOURSELF.

In all humility, and I know I speak for many … THANK YOU!

Brak komentarzy: